1 Tab.spoon olive oil
2 carrots, peeled and diced
1 Onion sliced
1 cub of Veg stock
1 large handfuls fresh coriander
4 Tab.Spon Milk/Cream
freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oli in pan and sauté carrots and onions for 5-6 minutes to soften.
2. Slowly add the stock cube crushed, chopped coriander and salt and saute for 5 mins.
3. Add water and bring to boil.
3. Blend the soup in a liquidiser until smooth.
4. Add milk/cream and again bring to boil.
5. Pour the soup into individual soup bowls , add ground black pepper.
6. Serve immediately.